Terry,
No Rainouts Here
So many things well said! You are indeed a legend here now, and you are recognized by more than just the new guys. It didn't take 10,000 posts for the ones who know you a bit better to realize this. You have been a model for me through some good and bad times, and it is hard for me to see who else has been as consistent and grounded as you are, and as I know you will remain. Yes, you are right; many people are after you and others with solid track records for spoon feeding I can see that. It is rough for me to see people learning the hard way as they say especially if they are here to make up for their job lost in a bad economy. It is good that you have made it clear that a bettor here in your thread should do 1 of two things: DO NOT cherrypick plays; play all or none OR learn here; make your own system and bets.
I got an email from a new guy once saying something along the lines of if you are so good then why did I lose my whole bankroll on your junk. At the same time I have gotten plenty of thank yous. It has become hard for me to deal with that; so now I have to think about disclaimers, and I am trying to go the more educational route when I say anything here. You deal with all of that day in and day out; so, respect my friend. I have learned from you, this thread, and the whole game that what you give you will get back so I am fine with sharing what I have learned.
Ladies and gents here is to Mr. TodaysAction. One of the finest gentlemen you will know, a family man, and a true scholar. Terry, your services and insights have proven to be invaluable, and you have my respect.
Respectfully,
Tom
No comments:
Post a Comment